GTX 1060 3GB GPU
Laggy/low FPS in game, mostly when turning my head. Bad enough that after a few minutes the low FPS gives me VR sickness.
Hey @Doug Lowe, sorry to hear that.
We are very sensitive about the FPS drops and the VR sickness issues but we are aware that we have some performance issues on some users, especially occurring while or after doing some specific actions in the app. So your help would be very helpful to figure out and fix the problems.
Do you remember any of these situations?
1) Video streaming on the screen was on.
2) The video was lagging/freezing.
3) You started the archery game more than once.
4) Any other user shooting around with the confetti gun.
5) Your internet connection was disconnected for a moment.
6) Any other cpu/gpu-heavy application was running on your pc in the background.
@MaxCross: There was no video streaming. The issue persisted the entire time I was there. I was simply moving around, not really playing anything in-game.
No other GPU/CPU intensive programs were running and no internet issues.